AJ

Atheos
Dec 3, 2020
Hi. AJ stand for my initials. I am an avid atheist and skeptic. I usually stay away from forums and enjoy the simple reddit life. I decided to join here after seeing your topic on consciousness. I was looking for the agnostic perspective on that topic and couldn't find it until I entered the conversation, and thanks for the reply. See ya around.

Reactions: TracyRN
Welcome to the forum AJ. I also appreciate you letting me know some background on why you joined. I've enjoyed our debates so far!

One thing I overlooked in your intro. is that you are looking for the agnostic perspective. The aim of this forum is not simply to be a place for an agnostic's perspective, and I say this because I expect atheists, skeptics, Christians, and others to join. You should also keep in mind that an agnostic's perspective would simply be one that follows logic and evidence. The only added benefit you might find from an agnostic is that they won't commit to an ideology in a dogmatic way. They may also take an open-minded skeptic approach.