Multicolored Lemur

Atheist / Agnostic
Nov 23, 2021
Even if he’s a better athlete than his coach, the coach still has to set rules for the benefit of the whole team.
Even if Trump is the best athlete on the team.

I’m talking about Trump keep pushing at the envelope, and keep talking about the jury and the judge in his hush money trial. Keeps re-tweeting stuff.

It’s like a baseball player, esp. a pitcher, arguing balls and strikes with an umpire. There are some limits on free speech for the smooth functioning of an activity, esp when you’re a participant in the activity.

Trump should not be surprised when he ends up in jail because he’s sure courting it.

I agree with you that Trump skirts the line a lot. In general, I think that has been the way he's always done business. He doesn't mind playing dirty although he only does so up to the point to where it borders the red line, at least when it comes to criminal. If it's disrespectful or immoral, then of course, he's willing to cross the red line (cheating on his wife, insulting world leaders, minorities, etc).

Reactions: Multicolored Lemur
I agree with you that Trump skirts the line a lot.
Around 2018, I said to a very bright 26-year-old or so, But Trump’s the classic schoolyard bully, you have to see that, right?

He said, But that’s the best part. He’s a bully for us.

Around 2018, I said to a very bright 26-year-old or so, But Trump’s the classic schoolyard bully, you have to see that, right?

He is a bully. He bullied the hek out of Jeb Bush during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Some of Trump bully moments (poor Jeb looked so looked like the classic nerd being picked on):

Last edited:
in the second video —

Trump is saying we need toughness and intelligence.

and . . .

It’s appealing.

I’m not sure what context Gov. Jeb Bush said coming across the border is “an act of love.” I guess for the family you’re hoping to support.

But no, that’s not the makings of an immigration policy.

Look, Jeb could have talked about Florida has done e-Verify for companies hiring. And probably other things as well.

Based on that video, I think I can see what that 26 year old person was referring to. I don't think we need a bully, but we do need a strong leader - someone who the American people and other world leaders will respect and not try to take advantage of anything. If this was all Trump had going for him then that would be great, but unfortunately, he came with a lot of other things that would get him into some trouble.