I don't believe there are any set of views or facts that two Agnostics would agree on unless we are dealing with something that is obviously true. Instead most of the commonality would be found in terms of a standard of being non-partisan, being fact-driven instead of opinion-driven, and being open-minded. I can go into more detail on all of these factors but I'm more interested in getting the views of others and seeing where we agree.

Last edited:
If anything could be called the spirit of agnosticism, it would probably be the dislike and rejection of dogmatic behavior. When atheists act overly skeptical and pretend as if there is no good to religion, and that science and/or atheism can provide all of the answers, then this keeps many agnostics away from atheism. However, when Christians act as if everyone who doesn't believe as they do are either blind or too immoral to know the truth, then that can drive many agnostics away from Christianity. In summary, these behaviors are at times extreme, polarizing, and are not conducive to an honest search for truth.