For Debate:
What are the weaknesses of the Democrat party?

Democratic leaders tend to be weak when it comes to security.

Some examples are the way that some Democrat leaders handled unlawful protests during BLM protests. This is not to say that all BLM protests were riots but some inevitably turned into unlawful activities. Several Democrat leaders did not speak out against this and that went with their actions to allow some of the rioters to run free or to even go soft on them even after some of their arrests. One of the biggest examples of this occurred in Seattle Washington where protestors set up an "autonomous zone" which served as an area where police were not allowed to enter. At the time, Seattle mayor Jenny Durkin allowed protestors to establish this "autonomous zone". She referred to it as "festival-like" and that it would be a "summer of love". A few violent crimes later she was pressured to move in and remove the protestors from the area.

I could bring up a few other examples like how a Democratic administration allowed ISIS to grow in Iraq and Syria or how they handle border security, but I think my example regarding rioters will suffice.

In contrast, some Republican leaders were willing to call in the National Guard to help bolster police.

Last edited: