C

Chapabel

I have been a member of a couple of other forums that eventually crashed or just went away. Hopefully, I won't bring bad luck to this forum. I am a born-again Christian. I am currently serving as the Associate Pastor at our church. I am not here to condemn or berate nonbelievers. I just want to share my Christian worldview.

Welcome to the forum, Chapabel!

I am also a member of different forums and it's definitely a good way to share your views, esp. with those of different worldviews. I look forward to your posts. Perhaps you can set some of us skeptics straight on the Christian worldview :)

Reactions: Chapabel
I have been a member of a couple of other forums that eventually crashed or just went away. Hopefully, I won't bring bad luck to this forum. I am a born-again Christian. I am currently serving as the Associate Pastor at our church. I am not here to condemn or berate nonbelievers. I just want to share my Christian worldview.
Are you into Christian apologetics? Are there any Christian apologists that you are a fan of? William Lane Craig?

I think it's a fascinating field.

I do enjoy apologetics but I don’t follow any particular person. My positions come from much Bible study.