Jul 1, 2021
The Christians are different to the Jews and Islam. They believe God became man. In some ways, Christianity is expecting more of its followers than the other two .
I feel more faith there is a God than, that God actually became man.
However. The NT and gospels are more attractive from a wisdom point of view. They challenge people to question the meaning of real power for example. Love in its humble form, has a depth and breadth that can't be matched by earthly might. Earthly power is superficial and transitory. Jesus' teachings win the hearts of men.
But As KA said,
Don't worry about theology. Just have a daily practice. Pray or meditate on things larger than your life. Believe in a benevolent essence. All will be revealed one day. Believe in decency. Believe in goodness. Listen to your better angels. Face life. Face death. Smile and trust that a higher power is running the show. He or she knows what they are doing

Reactions: AgnosticBoy
The NT is also very challenging because it places "faith" as a virtue. I think even the most rational of person would have to rely on faith to some degree, but the standards NT takes reliance on faith to another level.

I know a handful of Christians that truly believe that faith works.

Reactions: notsuretobehonest